Warranty & Service
Thank you for purchasing an AQUAZ USA product. Please follow the steps described here so that we may serve you expeditiously.
Summary of AQUAZ USA Warranty & Service Details
- The warranty protects the original owner from defects in material and workmanship.
- The warranty does not cover products from abuse, misuse, or normal wear-and-tear.
- The warranty does not cover products used in commercial applications.
- AQUAZ USA will repair or replace the product at no-cost, excluding shipping fees, if the issue is covered under the limited warranty.
- Repair fees and additional shipping costs may apply if the issue is not covered under warranty.
- In no event shall AQUAZ USA be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the sale or use of the product.
AQUAZ USA Service Process:
- Use the Product Service Request form on the AQUAZ USA website to submit a product service request and start a service case.
- Provide further details and photos as requested by email or phone. You will receive a Return Authorization (RA) number for your case.
- Ship the product to AQUAZ USA using your own prepaid shipping. Please include any items that we request, which may include a check for return shipping of the product after service.
- Customers within US: Please include a check in the amount of $20 ($30 for bootfoot waders).
- Customers outside of US: The shipping cost will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
We will contact you with our assessment of the issue and discuss further steps, including any possible repair charges. Afterwards, your product will be returned to you repaired or replaced.
Aquaz USA Warranty
AQUAZ USA stands behind our products, and your satisfaction is important to us. We understand the importance of quality gear, and our customers deserve products that perform.
Our waders are covered by a two-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship resulting in leakage (1 year on boots). All other products are covered by a one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Any claim against this warranty must include a dated proof of purchase, and the warranty applies only to the original (first) owner of the product. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product only. It does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or any other type of damage resulting from the use of the product. This warranty also does not cover misuse, neglect, normal wear-and-tear, fire, theft, loss, accidental damage, or intentional damage.
AQUAZ USA reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any AQUAZ Product covered by this warranty and the right to replace any discontinued models with the newer models when necessary. Colors may vary between original and replacement parts. In order to invoke this warranty, the original owner must send the entire AQUAZ product, freight paid and insured to the address provided in response to the claim. All waders must be washed and cleaned prior to sending the product to AQUAZ USA. To obtain service for your AQUAZ product, you must fill out the Product Service Request Form.