Warranty & Service
For issues that are due to manufacturing issues or defects in materials, AQUAZ will replace or repair your item as per our limited warranty. For all other issues such as those caused by regular wear-and-tear, accidental or intentional damage like fire or sharp objects, or poor care and maintenance, AQUAZ will try to repair your item for a reasonable cost.
How long is the warranty coverage?
- Within 30 days of purchase: we will replace your item for any leaks or defects1
- Within 2 years of purchase (waders): we will repair your wader for any defects
- Within 1 year of purchase (boots on bootfoot waders & all other items): we will repair or replace your item for any defects
What's covered under warranty?
- Leaks and other issues that arise from defects in materials or workmanship
What's NOT covered?
- Regular wear-and-tear and expected breakdown of materials over time
- Accidental damage such as holes and tears from sharp objects, fire, etc.
- Intentional damage or abuse
- Neglect or poor care and maintenance
- Any other types of damage that are not from defects in materials or workmanship, determined at our discretion
What about issues out of the warranty coverage?
- If your item's issues fall outside of the warranty's coverage or duration, then we will do our best to repair your item, if possible, at a reasonable cost.
- If the item is not repairable, it may be shipped back to you without any repairs.
What's the process?
- Submit a Product Service Request, and we will get back to you for any additional details and instructions.
- Ship your item to us using the shipping carrier and any service (with tracking) of your choice.
- Please do not ship items to us until instructed to do so. You will be provided an RA (return authorization) number to put on the box.
- We will test and evaluate your item and discuss our findings and possible repairs with you, including any potential repair and shipping charges, if applicable.
- For items within 30 days of purchase and fall within our warranty, return shipping for the replacement will be on us.
- For all repairs after 30 days of purchase, we charge $30 for return shipping.
- The item is repaired or replaced and then shipped back to you.
The 30-day replacement period will not apply to items that have been intentionally or accidentally damaged. AQUAZ reserves the right to determine if an issue or damage falls under our warranty coverage. We will replace an item only once under this 30-day replacement period; any further issues will be evaluated under our general warranty period.
We will do our best to reach out to you after the item has been received. If we do not hear back from you after 90 days from last contact, we may ship the item back to you with no repairs made.
Please clean your item, remove any personal items and modifications, and carefully pack them before shipping items to us. For Dryzip waders, please do not zip up the main zipper on the front when packing.
- Repairs typically take 3-4 weeks, not including any shipping time, but the actual time may vary depending on time of year.
Full AQUAZ Warranty
AQUAZ USA stands behind our products, and your satisfaction is important to us. We understand the importance of quality gear, and our customers deserve products that perform.
Our waders are covered by a 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship resulting in leakage (1 year on boots). Jackets are covered by a 1-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Any claim against this warranty must include a dated proof of purchase, and the warranty applies only to the original (first) owner of the product. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product only. It does not cover direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or any other type of damage resulting from the use of the product. This warranty also does not cover misuse, neglect, normal wear-and-tear, fire, theft, loss, accidental damage, or intentional damage.
AQUAZ USA reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any AQUAZ Product covered by this warranty and the right to replace any discontinued models with the newer models when necessary. Colors may vary between original and replacement parts. In order to invoke this warranty, the original owner must send the entire AQUAZ product, freight paid and insured to the address provided in response to the claim. All waders must be washed and cleaned prior to sending the product to AQUAZ USA. To obtain service for your AQUAZ product, you must fill out the Product Service Request Form.
Last updated: February 19, 2024