WINNER OF "FISH ALASKA EDITORS' CHOICE AWARDS 2020"
A professional breathable wader - 100% waterproof protection.
Brand new designed Dryzip offers easy access using a 100% waterproof zipper. The new Dryzip is the 3rd generation style with upgraded features, comfort and durability. It is much improved from the first developed by AQUAZ® over 20 years ago from technology of scuba diving drysuits. The new Dryzip features 2 water-tight front chest pockets and 2 side hand warmer pockets with 4mm high density neoprene stocking feet. The lower body, including full legs and hip, is 4 layers made of new AQUALEX® with heavy duty Oxford nylon fabric with stronger tricot bonding treatment for maximum protection. With the latest technology from Japan, it results in lighter weight than the previous version of 5 layers fabric while keeping the same strength of durability.
- Modern design with new color combination of Gray & Dark Gray
- Highest quality waterproof center front zipper, manufactured in Germany
- 4 layers heavy duty Oxford nylon fabric with stronger tricot bonding treatment wrapped on full legs and hip, manufactured in Japan
- New fleece lined hand warmer pockets with YKK® water-repellent zippers
- Anatomically shaped lower legs with seam on outer legs to eliminate seam wear
- Adjustable elastic waist belt with 1 1/2" buckle
- Wide waist belt loop for bigger waist belt option
- Adjustable elastic suspender system with 1 1/2” buckles
- 2 Water-repellent chest pockets with YKK® zippers
- Anatomical 4mm high density neoprene stocking feet, neoprene rubber made in Korea
- 2 tool docks on upper chest hem
- Gravel guards
- Repair kit